Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Works-For-Me Wednesday

This week I will actually post this for Wednesday. I usually post at night when Bug has gone to bed. Not to sleep... but just winding down for the night. So, when I post on Weds, you don't see it til Thursday. We can't have that this week, oh no. I will make the deadline!



JERK CHICKEN QUESADILLA


This weeks WFMW over at Rocks in My Dryer is 5-Ingredients-or-Less Recipes. I have one... Take OUT!!! Just kidding. I actually love this simple recipe that one of my best friends gave me a while ago when they came over for dinner.

This is a perfect recipe for summer because you can grill it ALL outside on your BBQ!! No heating up your house with the oven.

Jamaican Jerk Marinade
Chicken
Tortilla's
Pepper Jack Cheese
Sour Cream

***I know it should only be 5, but you can add any other toppings you want!

Marinade chicken in a Jamaican Jerk/Caribbean Jerk sauce for 10 minutes or more. Grill. Chop into bite size pieces.
Put a tortilla on the grill to heat and spread the cheese around to melt. When melted take off the grill, add the chicken to half and fold over like a pita. Before you fold it over you can add whatever toppings you would like, or have them on the side to add to the top or to dip. (I'm a dipper.)
This is fast and super delicious! I think I'll make some tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment