Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Conversations

**Riding in the car on my way to my therapy session with Robin, my friend and nail lady...
Brendan: "Mom, where did daddy kiss me? It is all dried out."
Me: "You mean when he left for work this morning?" (at 5:30am, and NO, he doesn't kiss him goodbye.)
B: "Yeah, because I can't feel it from where he kissed me."
M: "Well, I don't know, but lets call Daddy to find out, okay?"
B: "OKAY!"
Me, calling Jason on his cell phone. "Jason, Brendan would like to know where you kissed him this morning before you left for work."
J, letting out a small laugh and then being serious "I kissed him on his forehead."
M: "Bren, he kissed you on your forehead!"
B: BIGGEST SMILE EVER.
I hand the phone to Brendan and he talked to his dad for a minute ending it with "I love you Daddy. See you tonight." He had the biggest grin for the rest of the car ride to Robins, rubbing his forehead.


Thank you Heavenly Father for letting me witness the little things in life that are truely innocent and sweet.

2 comments: