Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My New Pilates Instructor

Today, Brendan wanted to pull out my "squishy mat" and play on it. I told him that it wasn't a toy... In fact, it wasn't to be used AT ALL! Ahem... (but now that I am starting to exercise it will come out more often.) So, reluctantly I gave in and got him the mat. I left the room for a minute because I am still trying to put things away from when we finished the Kitchen and Family Rooms. When I got back Brendan had put in my Pilate's DVD and was doing the same exercises as the DVD. I HAD to get my camera! It was so dang funny to watch him doing the movements. Heck, he did better than me! (only because I didn't do them today.) If you can see the lady in the movie, you can see that he really is doing the right moves. What a RIOT! I'll have to start paying him to be my personal trainer.




I also wanted to show off more of my flowers. The one on the right is called a Double Mallow. I don't think it is actually a double though. It looks pretty single to me. But look how huge that thing is! Considering that the fence is 3', it has to be 4.5-5' tall!! Then on the left I have my Echinacea, Lilies and Mallows. The bottom are more of my Oriental Lilies. Did I ever mention that I love gardening???

2 comments:

  1. Brendan is adorble and the flowers are gorgeous and I actually made a post. Lets see if I can make this a habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Tink loves to excercise with me too!

    ReplyDelete