Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekend Warrior. Again.

Well, Brendan and I were supposed to go boating bright and early with my family today. That didn't happen. All week I have been feeling really light headed, and I even was dry heaving at work the other day. (Sorry Josh.) Well, I started throwing up last night. Now, before anyone gets excited... I am NOT pregnant. All those tests I did at the hospital the other day confirmed that fact. I must have a bug of some sort.
Anyway, while I layed around today Jason worked on the HALL! (A halo just appeared above his head.) Anyway, it looks FAB if I do say so myself. It is not completely done. He needs to fasten the whole thing to the wall, patch up the holes and then I have get to paint it. He is even putting the casings on the hall doorways. Here is what it is looking like...


Yes, there is DUCT tape (use # 563,221) holding it in place until he can nail gun it to the wall. He stopped because it was getting late and we have basement tenants.

My summer lilies are in full bloom right now. They are a gorgeous red! I just had to share!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think lilies like the sun? I couldn't really tell by the way they were streeeeeetched out to find some rays. Beautiful! I want whatever you feed your flowers, they are always so gorgeous. Do you talk to your plants....plant whisperer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they like to stretch to the sun! I am dying laughing! But, I also think that they are so long and heavy that they lean over that way.

    ReplyDelete