Then I decided that I want to be able to share everything! There is a whole wide blogosphere out there and I love to read about peoples lives. Now I use this space to share personal stories from my daily life as a wife, mom, sister, friend, daughter, and MYSELF! I want to write about my ideas, aspirations (yes, I have many), crafts and quilts I've made, and I also want to talk about my struggles with infertility. This is REALLY CHEAP THERAPY!!!
I have always been a journal writer, now no one will have to wait until I die to find out what is on my mind. Then after a while I can print it out and actually have a scrapbook. I love scrapbooks! Yes, I will still keep some things sacred, and I will tone it down a little. Those things WILL have to wait til I die... hopefully not to be read for a long time. Brendan told me the other day that he would be very sad if I died. I was using the scissors and he told me to be careful so I didn't cut mysef and die. I had to re-assure him that it would take a LOT for this mommy to die. (knock on wood)
So, as I continue to write my day-to-day musings please feel free to join along.
This was from last year's trip to Wolf Creek...again... (clockwise from top, Brendan, Katelin, Brady and KC.) This is one of my favorite pictures and I have it as my desktop wallpaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment