Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brendan's First Hike

Jason took Brendan up to Donut Falls for a little day hike. He even went out and bought him a Camelback backpack. They took snacks and everything! Brendan LOVED it! He said his favorite part was the walking. (the walking??) Jason didn't have to carry him at all except to cross the river... and then again on the way down the hill after he fell and skinned his knee. We ended the day seeing Wall*E. It was cute, but it lost Brendan's interest. I think it was more adult themed (and political) but cute. Can I have a robot??

Brendan at the trail head


They took a picture of the flower they picked for me. It's a good thing because it died before I got home from work.


Brendan hiking


Cute boy at the falls.


Jason's photography skills. One day we will have a fancy shmancy camera, oh yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment