Another reason to get out and do it now before spring is that I'll be way too pregnant to get out and do it in the spring. I won't feel like it and then I'll be begging Jason to help me- And we all know that goes nowhere in the garden department. I had to beg him to mow the lawn this year. Sometimes we would lose Bentley in the grass before he would finally mow... but, I digress.
As I was pulling all of the dead flowers, a lily had popped out of nowhere to brighten my day. So I took a picture before I pulled it. It was the least I could do.
The leaves have started falling off the tree- so while I was pulling flowers Brendan started raking the fallen ones into a pile. And because it's Halloween, he is doing it The Hulk style. He wore the costume to pre-school today. I am still baffled as to why he doesn't want to be the Clone Trooper he so desprately wanted for his birthday.


It's ALIVE! 

leaf raking this afternoon
ReplyDeletepop