Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blessing #43: My Husband

I went through all of my old blessings and didn't see one on Jason. How could that be? He is my #1 blessing in the entire universe! On our 10th Anniversary I did a Top Ten Countdown that you can read so I don't repeat myself over and over again about how great he is. In class we were talking with my Laurels in Young Women what to look for in a good potential husband. I told them that the first thing that I fell in love with Jason was his personality and how he made me laugh. He still makes me laugh- almost every day. Unless, of course, he is on one. Then we just leave him be for a while. I love this man more than words can say, and I thank God everyday for having him cross my path (while I was on a date with someone else) ((perhaps the story behind the meeting later)). He truly is my soul mate. I love you Jason!

This was taken at his brother's wedding a year and a half after we got married. We were still so young and no kids. And no mortgage. HA!
Fuller faces and bodies after one kid.

3 comments:

  1. a good man is like good cheese.
    ...you have to trim off a little mold occasionally.
    ( good thing we're not like bread)

    pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good loving husband is a wonderful blessing! You two look great together!
    Was glad to read that I'm not the only one having to go through the blessing post s to pick the next one!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you found a good man too. You are seem really cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete