- He makes me laugh. This is one of the first things I told my mom when she asked what I liked about him before we got married. He really is HILARIOUS!! Some people never get to see his humor, but who ever does is really lucky.
- We love to be together. It was probably just a few years ago when Jason had to go on a scout camp that we ever spent the night apart. It was a very sad day :( We do everything together, and I love that.
- He is a perfectionist. (This is also sometimes a bad thing.) But when he does something, he does it with great care and does a fantastic job.
- He is a Gentleman. He is one to give up his seat for the lady standing next to us in the restaurant waiting room. I am the one who sabotaged this when I didn't want him to open my car door for me anymore. Now I have to ask him. DANG MY INDEPENDENCE!
- He is a wonderful father. Brendan has him wrapped around his little finger. Sometimes I wonder if he really is a 4 year old in disguise.
- He is a romantic, in a tough guy disguise. He buys me flowers, but not just ANY flowers, he buys the most exotic and beautiful. Example.... our 10th anniversary bouquet
He knows that Calla Lilies are my favorite. There are 10 in there!! - I love all of his MANY quirks. He has too many to list here, but one favorite is how he says he's "allergic" to foods he just doesn't like. He is "allergic" to tomatoes, mushrooms, and most fruits. What a weirdo!
- He is very supportive of whatever I do. He might think that I am crazy a lot of the time, but he'll go along with my madness. (As long at it's not life threatening!) A lot of husbands ask questions, but he
is afraid to askthinks what ever I do is GREAT! - He will hold my purse in public without complaining! What is even better, he will volunteer to hold all of my friend's purses too! I love that he is secure in his manhood enough to know that this will not make him less of one!
- He is my best friend. I am truly blessed to be married to someone I love and trust with all my heart and soul.
Top 10 annoyances to follow soon...... HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment