Saturday, June 28, 2008

More For Sale

Our neighbors across the street had a HUGE yard sale today. In fact it is still going on if you'd like to come and see it. It's an elderly couple but all of their kids and grand kids came over to participate. When I woke up this morning and saw that I was MORTIFIED! But then I saw that Jason had taken down the For Sale sign out of the yard and had a huge sigh of relief. Dave/Ryan could you imagine the calls you would have gotten? I would have LOVED it! There was quite the crowd over there. I would think that someone would need a house to put all of that junk newly found treasure. Brendan went over to see all of the toys that they had out. I'm glad that he steered clear of the princess houses. Sorry Hayley, they are all gone now.



No comments:

Post a Comment