Since we have a lot of new babies coming at us from friends, sisters and sister-in-laws, Brendan has been asking me when HE is going to have a baby brother. I told him that we will just have to enjoy everyone elses baby brothers and wait for ours. So, for the last few weeks he has been using his beloved bear as his "baby brother". We take him everywhere! He just went to the grocery store with us because "he would be lonely at home" and we can't leave him in the car because "He isn't tired to sleep in the car."
This is baby brother the other night as Brendan tucked him in for bed. I had just come in to find Brendan asleep on my bed, and the baby in his...
Seriously... how stinkin cute is this?? How could Heavenly Father deny this cute boy a brother?? He would be the best!

(Actually Sherri says.....)
ReplyDeleteMandy you are like the ultimate blogging machine. Every time I come to your site I have several entries to read. Your so entertaining, better than a morning paper. I love Brendan's new little brother....is he sleeping through the night yet? Ha!
My Sweet Mandy, Your old uncle Dave is kind of weepy today, lots of reasons, none of them bad, just one of those days. When I read your blog more tears came as I thought of what a very special Mother you are and how much I wish and pray that you and Jason and Brendan are blessed with another perfect soul to go with your perfect family!! I love you
ReplyDelete