Sunday, June 22, 2008

Because Mommy said so!

Since I have become a mom I have noticed that I have been referring to myself in the third person. Will Brendan be able to know WHO I am talking about if I just referred to myself as 'me'?? Apparently, I don't think so. I have noticed it with a lot of friends and family that do the same.... here are a few examples.
  • Can you give that to Mommy?
  • Here, let Mommy help you.
  • Brendan, Mommy needs you to clean up the toys.
  • Mommy needs to go to the store.
  • Because Mommy said so!
  • Brendan, please tell Mommy where you put the ________.

Am I the ONLY one who does this?? It is my goal to stop this MADNESS! I am consciously going to have to work hard at getting Mandy's MY identity back!


Here are some pretty pictures Mandy thought you would like. In the first one Mandy is standing in the front of the US Capital looking at the sun setting in the background with the Washington Monument in the distance. This is a reflecting pool in front of the capital.

Here is a look back at the Capital and WM from Lincoln Memorial. It was so pretty to see them at sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment