Thursday, June 26, 2008

A laugh for the day...

I just saw this video on my friend's blog. I DIED LAUGHING! It made me TOTALLY think of Jason. I know that you will see your man in there too.... and EVERY MAN ALIVE!!

I watched ALL of these guy's video's on You Tube. They are called Flight of the Conchords out of New Zealand. I thought they were HILARIOUS! I hope you enjoy.

"IT'S BUSINESS TIME"

5 comments:

  1. Dude, these guys are freakin' hilarious!! I was introduced to them about a year ago and can't get enough! "Business Time" is my favorite, but I also like "The Humans are Dead", "Bret, you've got it goin' on" and "The Most Beautiful Girl." They are SO funny. Thanks for the laugh! Oh, by the way, Jemaine Clement (the guy with the deeper voice) has a movie out called "Shark vs. Eagle" too that looks really funny. It looks Napoleon Dynamite-esque. Check it out:

    http://video.movies.go.com/eaglevsshark/site/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, "The Humans are Dead" is very funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this on Janet's blog too. It is funny. I love reading all of her "best of the best" posts. She is a great blogger.

    ReplyDelete