Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dear Mom,

I just wanted to publicly thank you for your much needed help this last weekend. I was feeling so overwhelmed with my house being a disaster that I didn't know where to start. So I didn't. I was threatening to burn it down. (Although, Tim pointed out that that would be even a bigger clean up.... and he would know...) So, in order to save my home you came over and cleaned out half of my garage (by yourself) so that I could at least park MY car in there and then helped me clear out and clean the living room. I haven't seen this living room floor for 4.5 months! Mom, you literally lifted about a ton of bricks from my shoulders and I am SOOOOO grateful for that. I feel like I can actually BREATHE in this house again! I am so lucky to have a mom like you!!



Me and Mom on our trip to DC

1 comment:

  1. The Nigburhood's have returned! It was fun to read and see pictures from Washington D.C. trip.

    ReplyDelete