Saturday, June 28, 2008

Seeing the Beautiful out of crazy days.

I just love summer. I think I have said this a million times before-- but just look at all the beautiful things I get to look at while my summer garden is blooming! Anyone is welcome to come and sit in my yard to soak it all in. (please tell me before hand so I don't call the cops on crazy trespassers. That would be awkward for both of us.)


This Clematis is my very favorite out of my whole garden. It is HUGE! You can actually see it behind the "For Sale" sign in the other post. That is what makes that post so special. That, and you can see that I married a crazy! HA! The lavender bunch is almost in full bloom and it smells heavenly! Anyone who wants some cuttings from it let me know!

2 comments: