Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back by popular demand.... more DC

Okay, so I am the only one who cares, but I thought I would share more than 5 pictures of our trip. So here are some slide shows for your viewing pleasure.

Slide show 1



Slide Show 2

3 comments:

  1. Mandy - I absolutely LOVE your blogs! It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Hope all is well. Much Love,
    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit it... I'm totally jealous! I would LOVE to take a trip like that! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, Ty told me the other day you had never commented because you thought I might not appreciate it (I guess coming from his lifelong crush). I had to laugh. You are more than welcome to keep in touch with us through the blog!

    And I'd like to thank you for the years of teasing my husband you have provided me. My fav has to be the fact that he called you once just to sing, "I just called to say I love you" by Stevie Wonder. Tee hee hee. I still laugh at that one.

    BTW, your yard is gorgeous! Love those purple flowers. You must have an amazing green thumb!

    ReplyDelete