Saturday, May 31, 2008

10 Wonderful Years!!

Well, we did it!! We made it 10 years! That is like a million in Hollywood years! I can't believe that it has been that long. Time has really flown by fast, but when you go back and think of all the things we have done it seems like it's been longer. I can't wait for another 10 years!! Jason suprised me this year by taking me up to PC for the weekend. And by surprise, I mean he booked it last week and immediately told me about it. He can't keep a secret, he gets too excited!




Here are some of the pictures of the last 10 years.

  1. Engagement photo (this is the announcement one)
  2. Engagement photo
  3. Newly Weds
  4. It was really windy the day we got married and it made my dress look really full.
  5. Reception photo.
  6. Wedding Luncheon. I think we had to kiss every 5 seconds. It was RIDICULOUS!
  7. Brett, I warned you I would post this picture!! HOW CUTE ARE YOU 10 years ago???
  8. Our first Christmas together.
  9. Our First Anniversary.
  10. First Anniversary photo.
  11. Our first anniversary trip. We went to Hawaii.... Finally.
  12. Our second ann. trip to Italy. Here in front of the famous bridge in Florence. Ponte Vecchio
  13. In Rome in front of the Trevi Fountain
  14. In Venice.
  15. Venice standing on the bridge over the main canal "Ponte di Rialto"
  16. 2nd Year of Marriage (Paul & Andrea's wedding)
  17. 3rd Anniversary trip to Puerto Vallarta Mexico 2001
  18. Puerto Vallarta. Yes, I did dye my hair dark red. Yes, we paid little mexican girls to braid our hair. (me, Heidi and Kelly) They were cute!
  19. 2002. Our Fourth year of marriage.
  20. Trip to Yellowstone 2002
  21. 2003. 5th Anniversary trip to Las Vegas.
  22. 2004. 6th Anniversary trip to Las Vegas. This time to party with Bono. (okay, at the wax museum.)
  23. 2005. 7th year of marriage!
  24. 2006. 8th year of marriage!
  25. 8th Anniversary/ Jason graduation trip to NYC 2006. Here in Times Square.
  26. NYC, Empire State Building.
Apparently I don't have any pictures of our 9th year. We didn't like each other last year. HA! We actually DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE during this last year. We bought a house though, and that was TOTALLY awesome! Now that we have a house, we might actually stay home! On second thought... no. We love to travel!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10 years! Congrats. On you're 11th, you'll have to come to D-land with all the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!! Love all the cute picts!

    ReplyDelete