Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to tell everyone the top 10 reasons I love my mom.

1- She will always put your needs before hers. Even if she doesn't want to.

2- She wants to be not just your mom, but your best friend.

3- She is the BEST COOK in town.

4-She is always there if you need a shoulder to cry on. (for me, that is frequent)

5- She is a wonderful Grandma to Brendan. He loves to be at her house!

6-She has never met a Wal-Mart or Costco she didn't like. SHE'S ADDICTED. I think it's funny!!

7-She is the best Seamstress this side of the Mississippi. Thanks for all the prom dresses and my Wedding dress!


8-She loves to travel and will go anywhere at the drop of a hat.

9-She is supportive of whatever you do, unless, of course, it is TOTALLY unrealistic.

10- She is always willing to give you advise, even if you don't want it. But mostly it's good advise, or advise to ask the Lord for help. "Pray about it" is something I ALWAYS hear.

I love you Mom!!

1 comment: