Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Newest Interior Designer

Brendan: "Mom, I helped you decorate your bedroom."


I am so proud! He sees me decorating the house, so he is adding his own touches here and there.

You'll have to click on the picture to make it bigger so that you can see the care he took in taping it so much! I have to leave this up of course, otherwise he'll be sad. So maybe one day down the road a little I'll take it down while he's sleeping. Better yet, I'll have him use it in HIS new room whenever that gets done... yeah, that's what I'll do....


Jason drew these stick figures of Spiderman climbing the building, Venom swinging from the building. I don't know who the helmet guy is, but you can see Doc Occ and Green Goblin. The caped guy is Dr. Doom and the little guy next to him I think is Yoda. (apparently you can have just ANYONE in your own hero picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment