Thursday, May 15, 2008

ON STRIKE

For the last, oh-- I would say.... month or so I have been on strike. Not necessarily to win anything or gain anything, but more to just NOT DO anything. I think that my emotions are at an all time HIGH (yes, I admit it, but not out loud). My house should be declared a Federal Disaster Area. Bring in the troops, Pres, because there is A LOT to clean. Gratefully Jas dug in his heels and emptied the dishwasher (there were no more clean dishes) and helped put away laundry (there were no more clean clothes) and got serious about finishing the hallway/entry. I still don't feel like doing anything, but I think I better so that DCFS doesn't come and take Brendan away. Either that, or the roaches will carry him away. Just kidding about DCFS. HA!

I think that I am starting to get a hint of Spring Fever. I would like to start cleaning sometime. Jason, Ryan and Dave have been finishing the hallway/entry for the last few days so I think I can paint tomorrow while Jason is at work. My house WILL be done before June (with what we have started) and then we start on Brendan's room. We are going to move him back into the "once was nursery", now "Mandy's Craft/Sewing room". We'll just switch the two so that he doesn't have the Washer/Dryer in his room. **Although, I should have taught him how to do the laundry..... DANG!** We originally moved him IN the laundry room to keep the nursery open for another baby. Reality is, however, not baby friendly, so we will move him back. He is excited to have a bigger room where we can put his train table and more room for junk on the floor. I am excited to have the train table out of the family room. Once it was remodeled, it was BANNED!!

Here are some pictures of the new floor in the entry/hallway... now you can hear Bentley coming with the clickity clack of his nails on the wood. Painting begins tomorrow. No, really.... I will think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment