Monday, May 12, 2008

Great News from AZ

We just had a conference call with Kelly and Kye. They have decided on when and where to bless Baby Kanyon. Heidi had been bugging them to bless him up here in Utah because that is where everyone is (besides Kye's parents who are in Vegas) so it would be more convenient for us. I mean, after all, it is US who shouldn't be inconvenienced, right? HA! I never said anything to them about it, because it was their decision to make. Well, they told us tonight that they have decided to bless him here in Utah. That's because THEY ARE MOVING HOME!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!! Kye got offered a job down in Provo! I am so excited! Kelly harassed me all the time for not visiting her in Orem while they lived there, so I visited them in Pheonix. Good thing I went down there because now she can't say that I never went to her house. HA!! I also promised while I was there that if she ever did move home that I would visit her more. We'll have to plan play dates now and rotate houses because of the STUPID high gas prices. **sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment