Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day part 2

Okay, to be fair, (because I am all about being fair...) I now need to tell everyone the top 10 reasons that I love my Mother-In-Law Debbie.

1- She gave birth to the most beautiful boy about two months after I was born.

2-She loves to sit and have conversations about anything, and I love to talk!

3- She is the greatest gardner, and I am trying to learn all I can from her. You should see her yard! One word... AMAZING! (okay, Dave has a hand in that too, but this is mothers day)

4-She never gives out advice, although sometimes I would like it.

5-She is a wonderful grandmother and Brendan loves to go over to Grandma D's house.

6- Although she doesn't like to cook, she makes the best chocolate brownies.

7- She is really down to earth and has realistic ideals and goals.

8- Because she is a teacher, she helps us along the way with getting Brendan ready for Kindergarten.

9- Grandma's house just got A LOT COOLER with a new playground. I know Ryan and Dave put it together, but with Debbie's insistance, it now has a cute chimney on it! HA!

10-Having had all boys, she can give me some tricks of the trade with the one that I have.

Love you Debbie! Thanks for all that you do!

2 comments:

  1. Mandy I said I would leave you comments now and again so here I am - leaving you a comment. I love all your "HA'S". It totally lets your personality show through on your writing. Love it! Sweet tributes to your mom and Debbie.
    Love ya,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nigburs! I hope you don't mind that I am linking you in our friends/family. You've done a great job on the blog! I keep one for myself and one for the fam :)

    -Tyler Pearson

    ReplyDelete