Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Conversations

Me: "Brendan we need to get ready to go to the store today."
Brendan: "What store are we going to?"
M:"We need to go to the grocery store and then to the wood store." (Home Depot) "Then we need to come home and clean the house."
B: "Can we go buy a robot to clean the house all by itself?"
M: "What kind of store sells those?"
B: "You know, the ones that have the beds and stuff."
M: "Oh, the furniture store?"
B: "Yeah, that one!"
M: "Do you know anyone else with a robot who cleans their house?"
B: "No, just us."

I am TOTALLY going to go look for a robot to clean my house! I think he has watched the 'Jetsons' ONE too many times!



***EDIT**** An hour later, Brendan starts to polish the floors. I need to remind him to NOT use the ENTIRE BOTTLE OF CLEANER THIS TIME! Hooboy, those floors were clean last time!

2 comments:

  1. How much does he work for? Oh wait, I don't have wood floors. Hmmm??? I do have a lot of wood paneling though. It probaby hasn't been cleaned since it was put in and that was in 1970.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find a robot, my birthday's coming up soon. I'll need one now to dust my grey baseboards in the bathroom! ha!

    ReplyDelete