Well, I did it. I painted the stupid hallway. Because there are no windows there, however, I am having lack of oxygen and headaches. Yeah, I probably could have painted during the DAYLIGHT hours and had the windows and doors open throughout the house, but it was TOO HOT today to do that, so I waited till the sun went away. Instead of painting during the day, I took a nap while Brendan went swimming at Gene Fullmer with the rest of the family. I sure love naps.



I didn't paint the bottom because Jason is going to make this Winscot Paneling along the bottom 1/3 of the wall. It will look very pretty when it's done. He said that he is going to work on it when he has his next days off. That would be next Thursday, but I'm not counting! And no, Tim, I didn't paint the whole wall, just to bug you. HA! That's for drawing the pentagram under my hardwood floors!!! (or was it the star of David?)
looks great!
ReplyDelete