Saturday, May 24, 2008

Official Twilight Movie Trailer

Well, I went to see Indiana Jones tonight with the fam. Two thumbs up. I really liked it and thought Harrison Ford pulled it off although I thought he would be too old. You forget about that after a while. But, the real reason for this post is that one of the previews was for Twilight. I totally think that this Edward can pull it off, although I didn't think so at first. I have watched this over and over again...... LOVE IT! I hope we aren't all dissapointed by the movie because the book was so dang AWESOME! I guess we'll just have to re-read the book. Yes, Stacy I am challanging you to read it. You'll love it! Besides, if we do book club, you'll have to be in the know!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR2HPSb5Pr8



You have to admit, he looks TOTALLY HOT in this picture! (however Bella is too glammed up... I guess it was for promotion.)

4 comments:

  1. I just watched the trailer and I love it, love it, love it! I will try to comment more on yor blog, since I know you love that! Your house looked beautiful and it was great to see you even if I make you cry! (Sorry again, about that...) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mention the words "book" and "club" in your post? I didn't know you read Mandy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Bella's outfit IS a little crazy for living in Forks. What is that on her anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have to agree, he does look pretty hot. I love reading your blog cause then I get all the good stuff I need to know about. Love your new headline. Very cute! Did you ever remember to look at my Friend Jo Sorenson's blog yet?

    Love ya - Hayley

    ReplyDelete