Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I AM A WINNER!

Seriously! I entered a contest on the website Seriously So Blessed and I WON! There were like 12 different things to win and I got this one:

40 custom birth announcements OR holiday cards from Daisy Beatty Photography! You can submit your own photo and she fancies it up (eye eee, ditch acne or whatevs) so even snapshots can look oober ritzy. Can't wait to put 3D feti pics in our Christmas cards this year and do NOT even get me STARTED on how obsessed I am w/ our baby announcements' future cuteness....

I guess I'll have to decide soon whether to do the Christmas ones this year, or wait for the baby! Oh, the agony!! I'm so excited! I need to go buy a lotto ticket!

5 comments:

  1. congrats, and i am glad i checked your site, what a cute one the 'seriously so blessed; site is-:) never seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's one of my favorites! It is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now the pressure is on for the cutest baby announcements ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, don't you love winning stuff! We need to go to TPIR...AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete