Saturday, October 18, 2008

Visiting the Village

Most of the family went to visit the witches the other day. They had an activity this year (maybe they do every year) to do a scavenger hunt to find all of the witches. I wish they would get some new ones, the old ones are getting... well, old. My mom and Heidi were the only ones to do the hunt while Kelly, Jason and I scoured the WAY overpriced stores. It's like an expensive boutique. A VERY Expensive Boutique. The kids have a fun time running around though. Brendan seemed to recognize the witches too and soon lost interest. Brady had brought a wooden dowel that they had and Brendan soon found that to be the highlight of the trip.
Kids having fun running around.

Me: "Hey Brendan, is that your walking stick?"

Brendan: "No, I'm Yoda."

Kelly and I posing for the camera. Always posing for the camera. Jason took his birdy finger away just in time for the picture to take. That is how excited he was that we were taking his picture. Sorry hun, I told you this wouldn't show up on the blog. I think you were protesting too much. You secretly WANT to be on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Did you see my sista there? She works at "Upon the Shelf". It is way pricey, but a lot of stuff is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun. How are you feeling? When will you know if you have more than one little baby in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am glad I was there to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete