These pictures are from last year when Brendan and Brady (his cousin 3 months older) were playing in the leaves.
A leaf angel!
Best Buddies. Most of the time.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Blessing #40: Fall
I love the fall. I love when the weather is cooling down and the flowers are fading and the leaves are turning colors. I love it when it rains and it makes the leaves fall off the trees. I have one of the largest trees in the neighborhood in my front yard. It makes for fun times piling the leaves up and jumping into them. Also makes for really cute pictures! The leaves on that tree usually don't fall until Thanksgiving time. And then its a scramble to get them raked up before it snows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These picts are sooo cute! I love the fall too! In fact, last week, I took the girls and drove half way to Jackson just to see the fall colors!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI too, love fall! Great blessing!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos too.