Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Commandeering the commandeered computer

I know it has been forEVER since I have posted last. Jason has taken over the computer looking at non-important, non-blogging related stuff. How incredibly boring! So I am taking it back. Besides, yesterday for WWFM they were doing "Kitchen Organization Tips" and lets be honest... I just don't have any advise on that- other than ordering a brand new kitchen. Because that is what I did. Couldn't stand the old one, so got a brand spankin new one. My father-in-law asked me a few weeks ago if I was liking my new kitchen layout. LOVE IT! Everything is exactly where it should be. Every time I go to get something it is right where I unconscientiously go for it. Except for the silverware drawer. I have had to get used to that drawer. Everytime I go to get a spoon/fork/knife I reach for the middle drawer. It is actually on the left of that though. Do I change it and undo my bank of utilites? Or just let it be. I am used to it now, and most likely will keep it as is... I am just letting you know of the ONE thing that was kind of off. But is now on. I know I'm OCD, it's just one of the many things Jason fell in love with :)



While I was uploading my picture of the island I found a treasure trove of pictures that Brendan had taken by himself. He is a photographer just like his Mama. He has a poster of Lego Batman on his wall and took a picture of each individual character. He is so funny! Of course none of them are in focus, but they are his treasures and I thought I would share. He took a picture of his bed that he made. He put all of his stuffed animals and his spiderman pillow on it. He also took a picture of the helmut in "It's Place" by his toybox. A knife that he needed to have a picture so he "could knew how long it was." Because it is always life size on camera. And then there were about 100 pictures of his little face making funny faces. I would post all 100, but I'll just keep them to myself.




(I can't figure out why some of my pictures will click bigger, and some won't! It is driving me crazy! Sorry...)

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time! I hate sharing the computer! Geez Jas, move over and let us get back to the important things like blogging! Ha! I love Brendan's picts by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy a second computer like we did. His and her computers. Love it. And you spend quality time together while they search for what they like while you do what you like. As for the drawer, I don't know change it if you keep picking the wrong one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason hasn't really been on the computer all that much until this week. He's helping his mom research some stuff. I usually have the control because he dosn't need the computer for anything important like Blogging, or reading bloggs. hehe.

    I actually go to the right silverware drawer NOW... it just took a little getting used to.

    ReplyDelete