We went everywhere together and I will always cherish those memories. We have yet to get away without our kids- but we try to be responsible adults. (That, and we can't find a way around everyones schedule!) Here are few pictures from my scrapbooks. Most of these are the ones we laughed so hard at in BL. Girls... please don't kill me for posting these pics... I mean, really, WHO is going to see this??
In front of the Mirage Hotel in Vegas. One of the yearly trips to Vegas.
This picture was to show that we actually rode in the back of a two door Geo something ALL THE WAY THERE AND BACK!! We were absoultly crazy, but wanted some fun!! We stopped every hour or so to strech out.
Gina, Stacy, Debbie, Angie and Me shopping in the "Underground" in Atlanta.
Here we are goofing off at Debbie's sisters house in Atlanta. We all had such a good time!
Getting ready to go shopping. Those 90's sunglasses are HOT!
At the Coca-Cola factory. They had some pretty funky tasting Coke from around the world!
In Panama City, instead of going to the clubs we went on a short day cruise to Shell Island. It was really fun and we saw a lot of dolphins.
Mandy,
ReplyDeleteTodd Mons.
I don't know how I got to your blog spot I started on Garrett Oliverson my Bother-in-law and that took me to Ryan and Shellys Oliversons blog and from there I lost track, but I loved your post with Gina, Debie, Angie and Stacy. Glad to here that you are doing well. My wife keeps our family blog, stop by any time. (jmons.blogspot.com)
What a cute post, Mandy! All those pictures look familiar to me! You do have such a great group of friends!
ReplyDeleteno pics. of the "Turbo Van"?
ReplyDeleteI'm really disappointed .
pop
I love these pictures of you and your girlfriends, and the story of your long lasting friendships! I have had the same group of girlfriends (there are 4 of us) since 7th grade, so that is 16 years. HOLY COW! It is so wonderful that we've all grown up together, experienced college, love, children (for some!)and we are still the very best of friends. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures! You are a total babe!
ReplyDeleteDo you think you could all take another trip in the two door Geo? You should try, just for old time's sake!
Heidi, you make it sound as if I had a boob job! Not that there is anything wrong with that, right? hehe. Sorry about the Turbo Van dad, I couldn't find a picture.
ReplyDeletethere's nothing wrong with it, just wanted to make a comment
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you haven't posted since Sunday! I have to say I am a little disappointed!
ReplyDeleteFriends are a wonderful blessing!
ReplyDelete