Friday, September 26, 2008

Starting early on names

Every day Brendan comes up with a new name for the baby. Here is a list of his favorites:
  • Obi Wan Kenobi (this one has been the favorite the last few days)
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Wayne
  • Tarzan
  • Clark Kent
  • The Hulk

Do you see a pattern here? I am pretty sure that he will not be helping in the naming process. He DOES have a few girl names... Princess Leia, Hawk Girl or Wonder Woman. He doesn't want a sister though, because KC already has a sister. Apparently there can only be ONE sister in the world.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit, but certainly not my last. I love those names he picked out. Ask him if it's a girl does he want to name her Wilhemina Nancy Drew?
    I love your template. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete