Sunday, September 7, 2008
52 Week Blessing #36: A CLEAN HOUSE!
This weekend I finished with my new sewing room and Heidi came over to help me get everything out of the living room. I have officially had something from every room in my house, including ALL my decor, in my living room since the beginning of February. I did have a few weeks hiatus when mom helped me, but since then it was back to chaos as usual. Everything is dusted, vacuumed, washed, dried and put away. I even went through all the decorations and put them into the individual spaces they will end up. They are not hung on the walls yet, but at least they are clean and out of the living room! The main bulk of the remodel is done. All we have left is the master bed/bath, which I am hoping to have a few weeks break. Brendan's birthday is coming up so I wanted the house clean for his party. So aside from the rogue drinking glass and toys my house is clean. And that is the greatest blessing!! I will go through very soon (when all the decor is hung) and take pictures so you can see the finished product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see the master bedroom remodel!
ReplyDeleteGreat blessing!
ReplyDelete