Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cry me a river

Well, like most of the Twilight fans out there I was extremely excited to know that SM was penning "Midnight Sun". I had even read the first chapter on her website last year. Now, someone has leaked 12 chapters from that book and she is so upset that she doesn't want to finish the book. WAH! Seriously, that is so lame! Who WOULDN'T buy it anyway- just to finish it! If anything, it would make readers even more excited about it. I think she is making a big mistake if she doesn't finish it. Throwing a fit, just like my almost 5 year old is not the way to handle such a small crisis. This is a HUGE publicity stunt for her, what- with her movie just around the corner and her book just coming out. I tried to find contact information on her website so that I could email her. I didn't find it. But- what I did find is the 12 chapters that were leaked on the internet. You better believe that I'm going to read them! In fact, I'm on chapter 5!!

Now, as for MY crying, I just got a call from the DTD and he said that my fertility drugs didn't work this month. I am SO upset! He said that it was suspicious though since the drug should have at least had my progesterone levels up higher than they were. He thinks there may have been a error with the lab, or something. We'll see if I have a cycle. If it starts then it DID work, if not... he said he would raise the dosage one more time. Therefore the crying. I don't want to raise the dose again, I was already as sick as a dog last time! ***deep breath***

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy, I'm sorry to hear that the last dosage didn't work. I know that you're feeling awful and I really can't do much to help. Just know that many people are thinking about you and loving you and hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, my name is Katie. I saw your comment on "seriously so blessed". Hope it's okay I dropped by. I'm sorry about the drugs you're on. I can't imagine having raging hormones. My hormones were so out of whack when I had female "issues"...I ended up having to have a hysterectomy when I was 26. Anyhow, I hope your doctor gets you all fixed up. Nothing worse than the hormonal crying !! I was lucky- i kept my ovaries so I'm pretty even-keeled in that department now.

    ReplyDelete