HEIDI'S PREGNANT AGAIN!!!
We are so thrilled for the Saunders family! Congratulations. We hope everything goes well for you.
Here is what she said on her private blog:
My dang sister keeps bugging me to blog about me being pregnant. I just found out yesterday and she's mentioned it about 3 times now. So here you go... I'm pregnant! I'm due May 13th so yes, that means I've got a L O N G time to go. I hate that you find out when you're only 4 or 5 weeks along. I want to be one of those lucky girls that "have no idea they're pregnant" for 6 months! ha! Tim and I told the boys this morning and Brady said, "Are you just kidding me?" and Nick just smiled and said, "Why do we have to wait that long?" So all in all, they're excited?? They just never saw any baby result from the last pregnancy so maybe they're just waiting to find out more... I'm excited though!
Okay Mandy, no pressure...and good luck!
Yeah, like that's not pressure... thanks a lot! Maybe we will be no more than 3 months apart like Brady and Brendan. (I'm crossing my fingers real tight.)
Congrats to Heidi and Tim! I pray all goes well for them!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Heidi That seems like an incredible blessing that you are both pregnant at the same time again! are you both due at the same time?
ReplyDelete