Sunday, September 14, 2008

52 Week Blessing #37: My sewing room

My blessing this week would have to be my sewing room! I can't WAIT to get back to quilting. I have missed it. We had friends over this weekend and she told me that she was going to take some classes so I pulled out all of the quilts that I have done to show her. I also had gotten out all of my fabrics to start my next quilt. It's a Christmas one, but it won't be done until NEXT Christmas.

This quilt "How to Make a Snowman" is ready to be quilted over at Heidi's. It has been for a year. Thanks for storing it for me Heid!
This little wall quilt I did to decorate my sewing room in a more feminine way. I love the pinks and greens against my chocolate pudding walls.

7 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful, Martha...I mean Mandy. You are seriously "SEW" talented!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not get enough of that snowman one! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them!
    my mother in law is a big quilter, and i got into it for a while, but right now i have a large stack of other things on my sewing table to get done :) love the snowman. did you design it? cute, cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA, R, so HilariASS! You crack me up!

    Actually I got the snowman pattern from the store Pine Needles in Gardner Village. Cutest store ever! I bought the kit they they had put together so I didn't have to think about buying fabrics for it. I guess I'll have to show off my cute fall one now. That one is ALL DONE! YAY!
    I am wishing I bought the kit to the Christmas one I am starting. The cost would have been 6's and I wouldn't have had to search every quilt store along the valley! Next time, oh yes... next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My "all things christmas" is done. ready to be quilted. I pinned the backing on the other day. on my blog i'm going to take a picture of all the quilt projects I did in 10 days. phew.

    ReplyDelete