8 more months to go!
Mandy at 6:30am "JASON, WAKE UP! I'M PREGNANT!"
Jason: "That's great. I need some Lortab." I guess I shouldn't expect too much... he just had surgery and all.
Brendan after I got home from work: Runs and gives me a hug with a huge grin on his face. "Mama, I know you have a baby in your tummy."

YES! I got on at 10 just to see your post!!!! This is the best news of the month!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! YOU ARE SO FREAKIN FUN. IT WAS FUN TONIGHT TO HANG OUT AND HERE YOUR STORIES, YOU LEAD SUCH A EXCITING LIFE.
ReplyDeleteBrendan came over here today and he was just grinning and said, "My mom's pregnant." way cool. I said you're going to be a big brother! He said, "I know, I'm going to have a sister." I said you are? He says, "a brother." I think he's confused. If you're having a girl and I'm not you'll be in trouble. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am SO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYour pic looks like a magazine ad....I mean with the fab nails and all!!!! You know that I am more than thrilled for you guys. I so look forward to these next eight months.. I'm all ears! Love YOu
ReplyDeleteSeriously couldn't be happier for you guys! How fun is it that we will all be able to see your next 8months through your blog! I love blogging!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for Triplets!
ReplyDeleteAlright Hayley... lets not get CRAZY! I am just hoping for 1.
ReplyDeleteI'm sticking with "girl"
ReplyDeleteI have to stay with my 2 year old
prediction.
WOW ! never thought I would see 10grandkids this soon after such a slow start. YIPPEE
pop
I saw your newest post and just started crying!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm hoping for twins!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!!!!!!.......I'm with the anonymous pop, girl, definetly girl.
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!!!!!!.......I'm with the anonymous pop, girl, definetly girl.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!! Congratulations!! You've wanted this for a LONG time!! So happy for you!! Now, whenever you feel sick and miserable, just remember how hard you tried to make this happen and be thankful that it finally did!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, bring on the morning sickness... knock on wood. I am actually feeling great! A little tired, but great!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Congrats! What was the fertility drug you were on?? I am hoping that you have more than one in there...esp. after all you have been through.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, there will be lots of hormones at the Pettingill compound! And it will be exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I have no idea what it feels like to go through al that you have...you are a trooper, and I am so excited and happy for you! I will keep my fingers crossed for no morning sickness!
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations!!! I look forward to hearing all about your pregnancy experiences :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I was on Femara. It is a breast cancer treatment drug that they have found makes woman ovulate.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mandy!! We are so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I still don't know (at this point, until I completely catch up on your blog) if you really are pregnant with 6 babies.....I can't wait to find out. That ticker you have on the side bar is a little confusing...
ReplyDelete