Sunday, September 21, 2008

52 week blessing #38: My son!

Brendan's birthday went well. I survived a birthday party with 8 little kids. Jason really helped a lot, and my sister in laws stuck around to be social which was nice. I'm thinking birthday parties are good for 5-10 years. I remember having one on my even birthdays. I don't know how my mom did it! Later we had cake and ice cream with the Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. Man, he sure got a lot of stuff! I am sure grateful to have him in my life. He is such a sweet boy and is very helpful to me and Jason.

Brendan helped with decorating the cupcakes for his party. We played pin the belt on Vader. He wanted a Star Wars themed birthday. He wants to be a clone trooper for Halloween. For the last 3 months weeks he has been asking for the Clone trooper helmut and space blaster. This helmut changes your voice. He has worn it all night!

2 comments:

  1. That is great! Happy birthday to your little man!
    Kids are a great blessing {and some days a challenge! :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. Wish we were there. Hope he liked our present

    ReplyDelete