Saturday, October 25, 2008

Preschool Halloween program

Brendan's class had its Halloween program yesterday at our city's library. The kids all got to wear their costumes, only hats and masks were not allowed. Up until today, Brendan was going to be a Clone Trooper. But at the last second decided that he wanted to be The Hulk. That's just fine with me. I just felt bad that I didn't have any green face paint to paint his face. Heidi said she had white face paint and that we could just add green food coloring. He could have been Hulk for the rest of the year! Thanks for the quick thinking, but.... no.
I made Brendan leave his mask in the car because of the rules, but when I got inside I quickly realized I was one of only a handful who actually obeyed the rules.
His teachers told me that he is really good in class and that he is the class leader. Everyone loves Brendan. He actually sang more this time than last. Only, he didn't want to do any of the cute actions they had for them. He told me "I didn't want to because you kept looking at me."
Next time, I told him I'd watch the other kids instead.

How cute is this Iron Man? As cute as The Hulk, I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment