Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lesson Learned

I won't normally blog about politics. I have watched all three Presidential debates. There is only ONE new thing that I have learned tonight. Both candidates are left handed. That's it. And I think that Obama has a love affair with the work "Look...". But, I knew going into tonight. It drives me crazy. That, and the way both candidates skirt around EVERY issue! I was seriously going to vote for the person who gave a straight answer. Looks like I'll write-in Tim the Overall Guy.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read blogs for awhile. Glad you got the rock out. I watched about 20 minutes of debates. Are you proud of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you picked it up, but Obama also wanted it known that they had different "cores"....A Lot of them!

    Hey when do you find out if you have one or six babies cookin'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul and I were just commenting on how Obama talks. Not that I like anything about him, but the way he talks is a huge pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete