Monday, October 20, 2008

Blessing #'s 41 & 42 being pregnant and being pregnant.

I am such a slacker. I have just been feeling blah and tired and more blah lately, and so I just lay around and not much goes on. But at least I'm feeling blah for good reason! I feel like being pregnant is such a big blessing for me that I am going to post it for both last week AND this weeks blessing. And not just because I forgot last week. Forgetfulness is TOTALLY a pregnancy symptom. I seriously have lost my brain.
This pregnancy is already different from my last one because I am actually nauseous this time. I wasn't sick ONE DAY with Brendan. I think that because I kept bragging about it made me sick this time. And I'm whining, but really I mostly feel good with bouts of nausea here and there, but it's ANNOYING! Every time I get too hungry, or right after I eat I am nauseous. It doesn't matter what, or how much I eat. And I feel fine while I eat, its just after. I am actually going for my Limit. I haven't found the throw up threshold yet. I haven't actually thrown up yet... knock on wood... so I consider myself lucky. I'll let you know when that threshold has been reached. I'm sure you are just so excited to hear about that! HA!
I am also carrying twins. In my bra. Seriously, how annoying. Sorry for the 3 or 4 guys who read this, you can skip to the next paragraph, but it's true. I have never been small, but this is RIDICULOUS! Some day the twins will migrate down into the uterus and then grow there as a single baby. Then my stomach will finally be bigger.
And speaking of stomach, none of my pants fit anymore. I mean, I'm only 10 weeks! I have 2 pairs of jeans that still fit, but all of my work dress pants don't fit. I need to go find one of those belly belts. Thats what I'll do. But not tonight, DWTS is on. It will have to be when I'm off work in the daytime. HA!

I really am excited to be pregant. It has been a long time coming. I can't wait for the day when I can feel the little baby kicking around. I've missed it. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and will be able to see it on the utrasound machine that they have in the office. I am still sure that there is only one, but you never know! With all the fertility that I've taken, you might just see me on Oprah! jk.
If anyone can please return my brain to me that would be great. I am offering a reward.


And because this is a 'picture' blessing I thought I would post a picture of what I will look like next month with the rate that I am growing. Without the full lips, of course... and not the twins. And not the hot boyfriend. Only a hot husband.

6 comments:

  1. HEY!
    where did you get that pregnant picture of me in my favorite green dress?
    :)

    so happy for you mandy and your sicky blah-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hay... I have been following you since you were pregnant with your twins. So naturally I would have a picture of it. I know I should've asked permission, but whateva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're feeling a little sick, but it's for a good cause, right?! I'm excited to hear about the Dr. appt on Thursday! I'm still rootin' for the sextuplets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I enjoyed being pregnant ... except for the puking! which I only did the first and last times I was pregnant. ... I didn't get sick with the 2 middle girls.
    Looking forward to reading if you're have one or more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, newbie reader is confused. How many babies do you have in your belly....or do you not know yet? The side bar reads "I'll edit this when I find out if there is more than one! (let's hope it's NOT 6)" but then the countdown ticker reads "The Nigburs Sextuplets" and there's 6 dancing babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait until Thursday when you get more info.! Sorry that you are heavy laden with your girls up top....that part really is annoying. "Hang" in there! (He-he)

    ReplyDelete