My friend Megan tagged me like a month ago, and I keep forgetting to do it. So, here we go.
- What time did you wake up this morning?10:00am. Brendan sleeps in. I am going to have a hard time when the baby comes. Let's hope that it sleeps in too.
- What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal. Or cinnemelts from Mc'ds
- What is your favorite CD at the moment? Does the Primary program count?
- What kind of car do you drive? Grandma car. We'll just leave it at that. It's a very nice drive though.
- Favorite item of clothing? My jeans. I could sleep in jeans.
- If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? This next time we want to go on the Great Britain tour. England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland
- What color is your bathroom? Sage and blue. I'm going to be changing that though.
- Where would you retire? Right now... Hawaii.
- Most memorable birthday?All of them. I shared my B-day's with my Grandpa Davis.
- Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, but only in the fall when the playoffs are on.
- Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
- Shoe size? 8 1/2
- Pets? 1. A Yorkshire Terrier named Bentley. He's so cute!
- What did you want to be when you were little? I actually wanted to be a radio DJ. I know, it's weird. But I also wanted to be a business professional, and I am. Well, I'm in business anyway.
- What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate
- What is your favorite flower? Calla Lilies
- What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? May 20th. My due date.
- What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer and the clicking of the keyboard.
- What is the last thing you ate? Chocolate Ice Cream cone.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Heidi
- Celeb hair you covet? I only love the fact that their hair can stay curly for so long. My curl falls out in about 30
minutesseconds. - One of your favorite school teachers? All of my teachers were great. Except for Mr. Brown. I can honestly say that he is the ONLY person in the entire world that I have ever hated. Well, one of the only. hehe.
- When was the last time you cried? The other day when I found out a friend of mine lost her baby. :( That, and tears are always on the surface nowadays. Dang hormones!
- Favorite smell? Coming home from church to a homemade roast dinner. YUM! (at my moms house of course)
- What are you afraid of? I can't say- I'm superstitious.
- How many cities have you lived in? 3
- How many kids do you want? I was hoping for 3, but I'll take 2. It's funny how we can want, but the Lord has other plans.
- Bad habits? Being on the computer too much.
- If I were a billionaire I would? Duh, I could do anything I wanted!
- One life goal? To be financially independent.
Now if anyone wants to answer these questions on their blog, go right ahead. Your're tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment