As we got his pumpkin on the counter we handed him a marker and told him to draw what he wanted on the pumpkin and then dad would cut it out. "But I need someone to help me draw it." So Jason asked him what he wanted and drew it on. As Brendan was deciding what type of mouth to put on Jason cut the top open so we could scoop out the guts.
"This is DISGUSTING!"
I gave Brendan a scoop and he carefully went inside to get some seeds. He did NOT want to touch that stuff. "That's disgusting!" (he said that about 5 times) He would not touch the insides. We bribed him with candy, we called him a wimp. We tried to use reverse psychology. Nothing worked. Jason even showed him how to attack it and "rip it's guts out!
Then Jason said "Do you want to use rubber gloves?" "YES!"
After that one scoop, he was done and I finished cleaning it out. "I'll take a picture of you being a good helper." He said.
Will you at least take a picture with your pumpkin?



Well, he's in good company! Kate did the same thing! The pumpkins look awesome! Hope your Halloween was great!
ReplyDeleteLooks good. I'm not excited about all the candy. I look at it and it makes me sick thinking about eating it. So, I haven't had much. Just 3 pieces so far.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you forgot your camera to the pumpkin patch! Don't you always have that thing attached to you? Did you notice that it was your friend's little girl that didn't want to touch the pumpkin guts? I guess Brendan got more of Jas' girly side than we thought! Ha! By the way, I love all the fall picts. So cute in the leaves!
ReplyDeleteCute pumpkins. KC had his pumpkin throwing up. He was pretty excited about that.
ReplyDeletepumpkin guts are pretty gross.
ReplyDelete