Saturday, November 8, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it looked fun. Tim Tabor is ALWAYS calling me Grace. So- Tim... this one's for you.
Now, everyone go try it out and let me know who you look like!

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family search - Lost relatives

6 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I remember telling Carlye once that I thought you looked like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good ones on yours. I didn't put it on but one of my celebrity look alikes was Ashton Kutcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally look like Debra Messing. This thing is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt' that fun? You do look like Grace, and she's a beauty.
    I think you also look like Sarah Pallin, who I totally love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Mandy, I've finally got up reading your blog. The last one I read was October 8th. I told you I haven't been reading since forever ago. Any way, that's crazy how you look similar to all those people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course everyone can look like 8 celebs! That picture doesn't even look like you though.

    ReplyDelete