Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To ignore, or not to ignore...

I have a facebook page. I think EVERYONE has a facebook page. And if you don't, then you probably have a myspace or something, or you just aren't into networking. I am really liking this website! I have gotten friends that I haven't seen in 100 years finding me- or me finding them and it's been fun to see what everyone is up to. The problem that I am having is people finding me who I don't want to find. The thing that I love is that I can ignore them, and they can't see what I'm doing. But then I've gotten the occasional pest who keeps trying to befriend me. Don't they get the hint that after 3 times of me ignoring them I don't want them to know?? I really think this person is a stalker. Not just the occasional "blog stalker", but a real life I'm-going-to-find-where-you-live-and-peep-in-your-windows kind of person. Maybe he already does, and in that case - YIKES! I just have to believe that he will stop and leave me alone.

I don't want you to think that I ignore everyone. I really don't ignore anyone... unless your an old, creepy high school teacher trying to still connect to your students. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

6 comments:

  1. maybe he's a ninja.
    sorry for bringing up bad memories

    pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh..I agree...I say ignore away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm. are you talking about me?
    well i actually really like your blog, so i visit, ok.
    Facebook actually kinda creeps me out, we got on since our oldest (15) is always on it, and i must say, i have ignored some requests and accepted some that i really dont like what they post about...egh.
    i couldnt get on there at all during elections or make a comment w/out being attacked.... ignore.
    ugh, not me, unless you want to- then do whatever you want, but i like your works for me wednesdays, and youre pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with L.H.! Facebook and MySpace can be really creepy. Not to mention potentially very dangerous, as you are starting to suspect. What you're experiencing now with this, ahem, "ninja" is just the tip of the ice berg of things that CAN go wrong with an on-line identity. Be VERY careful. This isn't the 80's anymore!!

    ReplyDelete