Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 Words: Bond Kicks - A!!

We went and saw the new James Bond movie last night. Could his eyes be ANY bluer? When I first found out Daniel Craig would be the new bond I thought LAME! Couldn't they have gotten anyone better looking?? Then I saw Casino Royale. I immediately repented and bowed to the 007 creators for sending such a eye catching, manly man. This has to be my favorite genre of movie. I always feel like I can conquer the world, or at least kick some serious butt after I watch an action movie!
The first part of the new movie was awesome! They are in Sienna, Italy. I WAS THERE! I kept thinking (and maybe saying out loud, but who remembers!) Ooh, I was there! I climbed that tower, I saw that parade! Here are some of my scrapbook pictures to show how awesome it was! (can you tell I'm excited??) ((Please excuse the world before scrapbooking was SUPER popular. That, and this is what all my photo albums look like.)) If you click on the pages it will get bigger.


5 comments:

  1. Very cool. I would love to go to Italy....maybe someday. I'll take your word on the movie. Paul and I haven't been fans, although, Daniel is a looker. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Thanks again to you and Jason for the caffeine fix on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Sienna! Can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh..to bond and your awesome vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! In your post when you said "here are some pictures to show how awesome it was (or something like that)..." I first thought you were going to post pictures of you at the Bond movie... hopefully Edward Cullen has your blood boiling as much as James Bond this weekend!

    ReplyDelete