
Monday, August 11, 2008
What's In Bentley's Dish (WIBD)
If you refer to this last post about Bentley, you will know the love he has for toys. ANY toys. He prefers squeaky ones, but he isn't too picky. Jason told me I should start a "What's in Bentley's dish" column... I thought that was brilliant, so I am. At least you'll have something to read on days that don't have anything to write. You will start seeing random pictures with things that he is collecting, only labeled WIBD. Jason had this little Jasmine doll for a Sunday School lesson and Bentley found it. So, in the dish it went. We actually went out and bought him another DOG toy today to see if he would leave some of Brendan's toys alone. I am crossing my fingers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's just hilarious. It cracks me up!
ReplyDelete