Monday, August 25, 2008

The greatest artist who ever lived... almost

I have a good friend whom I've had since childhood. He is an AMAZING artist. I just asked him to draw me one of his "Word Tangles" for my newly remodeled home. I wanted one of those "Nigbur, est 1998" signs that EVERYONE and their dog has, but I wanted mine with a twist... some type of greater artistic flare. So, I knew who could do the job. Ty Harmon. Ty is a one man art machine! He has his own websites Tyed Art, Inc, Little LDS, Inc., (which is a great website for cute coloring pages for church, that actually have SOMETHING to do with church!) and he has his blog, of which I have a link to on the sidebar over there--------->.

So, look what he came up with for me! How incredibly awesome is this? He sketches each one individually by hand and then finishes it however you would like it. He has one of mine displayed on his blog with a sun behind it. Ty, that one looks awesome too! Thank you so much for this, I'm excited to get this STUPID HOUSE REMODELING PROJECT over with so I can decorate!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy!
    I came across your blog a while back, then couldn't find it again, and then found it-- and I have somewhat 'stalked it' -although that sounds way creepy...but I haven't left comments....sorry. I am still fairly new to the blogging world- but there is so much dang info out there.
    I have a private blog, if you are interested- email me and we can get you in the loop. lehiharmers@gmail.com is my email address.
    Anyway-- it's interesting to see what is going on in everyone's lives thru blogs. You are GORGEOUS as ever. Adorable litte family!

    -Noel Harmer (Bennett)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my hello!!! I can't believe how awesome that is! All I can say is he's got some Talent!

    ReplyDelete