Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What works for me: Pizza Cutter!

Having a small child means cutting up food into small bites. I have gotten a great tip from my sister, Kelly to use a large pizza cutter. It goes through everything like butter! Pancakes, french toast, sandwiches, quesadillas, EVERYTHING that I usually squish to death with the fork and knife I now just glide right through. I love it. **I will have to add a disclaimer... Cutting with a pizza cutter does NOT guarantee that your child will actually eat the food you cut.***


This is something that really works for me! Go see more great ideas over at Shannon's place.

7 comments:

  1. I heard of this trick on Jon and Kate Plus Eight. It really is a great trick!

    Can you imagine using it eight times in one morning?

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leavning a comment. I totally neglected to add a note in my post...I think I will add a sidenote. My husband had his tonsils and adnoids removed two summers ago just before my youngest was born. It was amazing how it practically (for the most part) stopped his snoring.

    BUT, I'm hooked on sleeping with the earplugs!
    ;)
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I cut lots of things with a pizza cutter, but I also actually cut pizza with scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so much better now knowing I'm not the only one doing this. I've been doing this since my oldest was 22 months. I started by taking the crust off of his PB&J and cutting it into bite sized squares. I've been using mine every since. FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA
    I totally do that, always have! I never knew anyone else who did...but yeah, they wont always eat it, but at least we tried!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to get one... ever since we had those wonderful Jerk Chicken Quesadillas cut with the Nigbur Large Pizza Cutter I have been meaning to run and get one, but I just haven't quite made it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Pizza cutter! I'm glad it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tip! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete