Friday, August 22, 2008
Welcoming all new visitors
I have noticed a lot of new people visiting each day, but no one is commenting. There is one person in particular who I won't mention (Tucson, AZ) who visits me each day without saying Hi. So, here is a chance for all newbies to say HELLO! Tell me your name, where you came from, who you know that I know... or that you just found me randomly through the web. I know I find A LOT of people whos blogs I like to read. In fact, yesterday I found a gaggle of Infertility Blogs that I had no idea about! I was bawling my eyes out because I have been so sick and I randomly came across a network of people just like me. Talk about tender mercies. HA! However, I make a point to comment on those blogs, even if it's to say "I just randomly found your blog. Thanks for your thoughts." That way, people don't think I am STALKING them. Not that I think you're stalking me. Although, maybe you are... please don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Shelle from BlokThoughts...you commented on my blog and I appreciate them so much!!! So just wanted to comment and tell you I have loved reading through some of your posts...and a very good friend to Fertility Drugs and I feel for you and pray that it will be really good for you in the end!
ReplyDeleteI see you are LDS so that connects us and I am so glad you found me! :)
So thanks for the Welcome!
HI! :)
ReplyDeleteYep...this is actually the FIRST time I have been on your blog....but i see that it is all about COMMENTS! {ha ha}
I agree....it drives me NUTS when people DO NOT Leave Comments YET i know they were there because I can see them on my little FEEDJIT map thingy :)
well...here you go. I think your blog is great! and when I come back I will leave another comment! :)
Come visit mine anytime...and you know if you do...leave a comment :)
you never know...we could become great friends! ☺
Hey Mandy....
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristin (Margetts) Hogan, and I will totally admit to blog stalking you. I found your blog through Debbie's (which is a sad blog, don't get me started)! Anyway, its so fun to read about people and their lives, especially friends from H.S. Your blog is great & keeps me entertained (daily, as you are so on top of it). You have a beautiful family, and you appear to have a wonderful life (besides this fertility stuff). Please feel free to stalk me now, cause I deserve it! And of course, I would love a comment as well! I've only found a couple other people from good ole H.S., and would love to stalk anyone you have found.....so please share!!
And thanks for this post! It's always awkward to leave someone a comment who doesn't know you visit, and this welcome post was a great idea.....I might copy!!
Hope to hear from you soon!
I'm not new, but because you love comments, I'll put one! From now on, even if I don't have something specific to say, I will say these 3 words "Just Checking In!"
ReplyDeleteHi Mandy. It's Jessica. Carlye said she found you through Cassie's blog so I thought I would see what you are up to. Glad to see you are trying for another baby. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Elisha, the would-be stalker from Tucson. My good friend Robin forwarded your blog to me in an email one day and I added you to the list of all the blogs I try to read daily. Sorry I haven't commented, but I do enjoy reading your blog. I didn't realize you had noticed me reading it...hmmm...maybe you are the stalker :)
ReplyDeleteElisha! I am so glad to finally meet you!! I am also good friends with Robin (I am assuming your Robin is the same Robin as mine...)I just noticed someone from Tuscon was coming in every day and not commenting. Thanks for introducing yourself! Maybe we could be good friends. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new reader here. Name is Brianna. I can't remember how I found your blog....possibly a link from another blog...oh, I can't remember. I started from the beginning of your blog, trying to catch up now.
ReplyDelete