
What world would be complete without parents? How cute are my Mom and Dad? I am so grateful for them. They would do, and DO do anything for me and my family. I posted the top 10 things about my Mom here. And I didn't do that for my Dad on Father's Day, so here are the top 10 things about my Dad.
- He is the easiest going person in the whole world.
- He RARELY has a temper, but when he does... watch your Barbie Motorhome FLY down the hallway. Yes Dad, I still remember that we didn't put it away after you asked us to 100 times. Sorry. But did you really have to throw it?? Apparently still a little upset about it after 20-some-odd years.
- I love that we carpool to work. We do a lot of talking, and I love that.
- He is constantly looking at cars. He loves cars. He is always bidding on them on Ebay, through MY account! He gets a new car every few years. We call it the Pettingill Curse.
- He's always there to help me if I need something. He is the best Handiman, when Jason can't do it! (or should I say, if Jason won't get to it soon enough for me!)
- He is the Best Grandpa! (Grandpa Dave is too...) He'll even call to see if Brendan wants to come over to swim with him.
- He truely is the funniest person. David Letterman has nothing on him.
- Sometimes he acts tough, just to make people think he's mean. A lot of my dates from highschool thought so. I had to convince them otherwise.
- He HATES to be toilet papered! He caught EVERY single person who did. There was this one time that my co-workers from Sizzler were caught, and one kid RAN all the way back to Sizzler. That was like 5-6 miles away! I had a friend who claimed victory after just setting a roll on the lawn and running away. Dad, did you catch that one?
- He's my number 2 cheerleader. (after Mom) Very supportive of things that I do. That really means a lot!
So, as you can see... My parents are a great blessing to me! I love you guys!
I love your mom and dad, too!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you guys you're the best!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute pict!
ReplyDeleteWonderful blessing!
ReplyDelete